I have been doing business online since 1995. I take privacy and security very seriously. In order to demonstarte my firm commitment to you, our web site visitors and customers, I'd like to share my policies on information gathering, privacy, security, unsolicited email, guarantees and more...
- 1.) Your Personal Information:
- This web site uses forms for information requests and orders. Contact information from all forms (including name, address, email address, payment info, etc.) is used to process information requests and deliver orders. At no time will I share any of this information with any person or company. Any financial information my customers submit, such as credit card number and expiration date is used only to charge the customer for what they are purchasing.
- 2.) Security:
- This site extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under my control. All credit card orders are processed using SSL technology via secure server. All customer contact information including credit card number, expiration date, name and address is guarded with the utmost security and discretion.
- 3.) Guarantee:
- I Guarantee my web design work will meet or exceed the work described in my Contract with you, but I cannot guarantee a high search engine listing or success of your web site.
- 4.) Unsolicited email:
- I do not use, nor do I condone the use of unsolicited bulk email. I take this issue very seriously. Please report any incidents of unsolicited email coming from or mentioning this web site to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt and personal reply. All matters will be investigated and dealt with promptly.
- 5.) Cookies:
- 6.) Children's Privacy:
- I encourage parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. This would include name, address, phone, school, age, etc.
- Know the web sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for web site privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
Check out the FTC site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online: http://ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/online/kidsprivacy.shtm
- 7.) What other options are available for my Web Site?
- There are lot's of exciting optional features that can be added to your web site such as guestbooks, audio introduction, online catalog, live online chat, message board, email forwarding, visitor log and visitor demographics, and much more.
- 8.) Contacting this Web Site:
- If you have any questions about this statement, the practices of this web site, or your dealings with WebDesignbyKeith.com, please contact: email@example.com